Monday, May 28, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo

Due to Camp NaNoWriMo going on in June, I have chosen to put on hold finishing  (though I am about half way done) A Guardian's Life and for Camp NaNoWriMo I am going to start Katy Lily Book 3 The Veil Lifts!  Yes you have heard that correctly, Katy Lily might be available sooner than I thought (I was thinking Feb of 13 but it might be ready for end of year release!  A Guardian's Life will still be a Fall Release and Blood and Water will still be a 2013 release (August Camp NaNoWriMo is going to help me with that!!!)  So what do I have done on book 3 the title and outline that is it, no word count no format no nothing but the outline until June 1st Thank you Camp NaNoWriMo for giving me that push and challenge I needed to get excited about book 3 since for the last year I had been living and breathing Katy Lily!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment